Sunday, May 25, 2008

Biorhythms As A Mirror

Source

Sometimes people claim to be exhausted when really they may only be bored. Often these exhausted souls are fighting a much more enigmatic foe - apathy. Until they want to see the world differently there is nothing to be done for them.

Others suffer due to a lack of stillness. Sadness comes in the form of being forced to play games all alone. The mental monkey never quite subsides. Even if it were - the silence becomes deafening. The only cure is to vegetate.

The final and true form of exhaustion is to be too drained to continue.
I have first-hand experience with this. I was training my metaphysical gift with a Biorhythm chart today. I watch the curve vacillate between -100 and +100 and notice that this sine wave mirrors the truth in my violence.

The Primary rhythms show I have been physically tired and will become more so until Wednesday. However, I am on an intellectual and emotional upswing (finally) which will encourage calm waters. The Secondary rhythms show that my Wisdom path is heading in the right direction as well. This time next week I should have a more positive outlook on life. My vacation has fallen exactly when I needed it too.

Then I charted our compatibility and see again that our rating is 63%. (63% Average = Physical = 48%, Emotional = 69%, and Intellectual = 71%.) I see that I am not happy with us mostly because we are not seeing fully eye-to-eye on anything. Regarding physical intimacy, for instance, we seem to be on opposite sides of the spectrum.

The bottom line - I want off the train. This ride is not fun, effective, supportive, or inspiring. I've waited two years to see it grow into its potential and I am further away than ever before. What do I want to do about it? Quit. I am exhausted. I have maybe 40-50 years left...
If I don't die from a broken heart next week.

No comments: