Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Biorhythms forever

Author: Gaylon Kent O'Dell

Hired Help Consulting

Published: 11 Nov 2005

Source: http://www.whitestranger.com/biorhythm_experience.htm

The purpose for this article is to share with you my experiences using biorhythms over a long extended period of time (some twenty+ years) and what effect it had on my life.

To begin with, my first experience with biorhythms was back in the early '70's when I was at Texas Instruments to early '80s when I worked for Rockwell Int'l. (now parts of Boeing and Alcatel). It was all very new and "spooky", but it got my attention when the cab companies and airlines began to test it on the drivers and pilots. Some twenty-five years later, that testing is now corporate policy with many corporations. I had begun to track my rhythms by hand calculation until I saw an ad in a trade journal for the Japanese made KOSMOS 1 hand held calculator and biorhythm generator, which I bought and began to use.

When I first began to use it I made certain I checked "where I was" relative to my biorhythms every day. I used it to avoid doing "anything important" on mini-critical days (and most assuredly on max-critical days!) and went from an entry level Industrial Engineer to a Cost Center Manager at T. I. in only eighteen months and better than doubling my salary in less than two years!

Then the 'Headhunters' found me and started dangling carrots that got me a move to Rockwell International. At R.I., I hired in as the Industrial Engineering Manager over the military and commercial radio equipment programs. I did the same thing there that I did at T. I. . . . I checked my rhythms before I did or went anywhere important! To make a long story short, I was promoted to Programs Manager in a year over the Dallas effort for the Verdin and Tacamo cryptic radio equipment used on the Poseidon and Trident nuclear submarine fleet. Then I met an Israeli diamond broker who convinced me to go to work for him (checking my biorhythms all the time!!).

He was looking for a nice 'Gentile' boy to go into the deep South and try to get twenty accounts averaging $20,000.00 a year on loose diamond goods. The project took three years and resulted in over fifty accounts averaging about $75,000.00 a year. I then quit him and opened my own business (checking my biorhythms all the time!).

I became a Special Order Manufacturer specializing in both insurance replacements and "one of a kind - God only knows how it was built" jewelry. This odyssey began with T. I. in 1972 and we are now up to 1982 - ten years of belief in biorhythms when nearly everyone else around me were telling it was B.S., the work of the Devil, psycho-babble, etc. Then sometime in the late 1980's, I stopped using my handy, dandy little hand help biorhythm wonder and things started to fall apart.

A year after I started the business, I took my cousin into the business. The day I gave him a company credit card he went out and bought "belts and hoses" for his Suburban before he had made his first sale. My wife tried to tell me . . . my Mother tried to tell me . . . not to hire family! I wonder what my compatibility % would have been with him if I had Natural Biorhythms back then. In one year he put us in the hole $100,000.00 dollars. I wanted to kill him, but his mother had just had a heart attack and was next best friends with my mother. I bought him out and tried to salvage the wreckage. Too late. The stock market crash of 1987 did the jewelry business no good, and then Texas passed HR 355 forbidding insurance companies from referring insured's to jewelers for replacements. 75% of my business was replacement for somebody!

By March 1994, I had filed the paperwork with the Secretary of State for Texas to close the corporation. I only had two problems. I had a small investor group I could not pay back and I refused to declare bankruptcy. The Jewelers Board of Trade in New York have statistics that show in Texas alone there were over 3,000 jewelers went out of business in 1994 alone. They won't tell us the statistics for nationwide, but it is rumored and appears to be in excess of 50,000. And I started checking my biorhythms again.

In January, 2000 I was indicted for mail fraud for my failure to pay back the investor group. I was threatened with nine counts of mail fraud (if you tell someone you are going to do something and you don't it is fraud . . . it is mail fraud if you put a stamp on it and mail it) and one count of giving the IRS a false statement, forth-five years in jail, a $2.5M fine and restitution. I remember going to a huge conference room with my Attorney and while he was out of the room talking to the Assistant U. S. Attorney prosecuting me, I pulled my biorhythms chart out of by briefcase I had made from the KOSMOS 1, and discovered that my Physical, Emotional and Intellectual (no intuitive at that time) biorhythms were all over 75% for the next few days.

That night I wrote a sworn affidavit I made my Attorney take to the Assistant U. S. Attorney the next morning. My Attorney came back and told me they, the 'Feds' did not like what I had written and that the affidavit would never see the light of day in any courtroom (did I fail to mention that I was trained as a General Courts Martial Court Reporter when I was in the Marine Corps?). Two days later the "Feds" came back with a plea agreement offer of pleading guilty to one count of mail fraud, one count of giving the IRS a false statement, one year in jail at the Federal Correctional Institution of my choice, try to pay restitution and six months to get my affairs in order before I went.

I took the plea bargain. At sentencing the Federal Judge allowed no penalty for the IRS's failure to answer my claim, pay me, disallow the claim or even contact me about it. This was all in January - April, and in June I reported to FCI - Texarkana, Texas to begin my incarceration at the Honor Camp there. With good behavior I was at a halfway house in Tyler, Texas in May, 2001 and home in June. I had made a chart of my biorhythms back in November of 1999 because the calendar in the KOSMOS 1 was to end on December 31, 1999.

Since June, 2001 I have been "winging" it without checking my biorhythms. But for some reason I do not understand, on Friday, August 19, 2005 I had it hit me that I needed to get a 'little help' with the 'ether' that flows around us all. I put in my search engine browser these words, "biorhythms software". Top of the list was Natural Biorhythms and the White Stranger Group. Today is Monday, August 22, 2005 and I have had all weekend and most of today to review the software and use all the features. 20-20 hindsight is ALWAYS crystal clear. I am test driving the free v2.60. I know this software did not exist in 1999 . . . but believe me when I say I would have given a very precious 'body part' of mine to have had it.

From now on, I am NEVER going to go, do, say or sign anything important if my biorhythms are not to my advantage . . . and if I can get someone's birthday . . . I WILL find out how compatible we are (FYI, my wife and I have been married thirty-five years this December and we are 65% compatible) and use my biorhythms to my best advantage or make the determination as to whether I even want to be in the same room with that person.

Right now I have August - November, 2005 biorhythms printed out, front and back with a 23 results forecast of my critical days. Both are in a single sheet protector with the biorhythms on the one side and the forecast on the other. WOW!! With a single glance I can see "where I am" on any given day and how I should interface with the rest of the world. WHAT A PIECE OF SOFTWARE!! Thank you White Stranger Group for developing Natural Biorhythms!!! Talk about comparing a Model "T" to a Space Shuttle . . . that is how I describe my old KOSMOS 1 to Natural Biorhythms!

Other useful articles about biorhythms.

No comments: