Sunday, May 11, 2008

Biorhythms While TTC

Source

Biorhythms will be useful in family planning. Children conceived during favorable periods in the cycle will have a greater chance to get the best of both parents.

*******************************

I have been reading bit about this and somehow believe that there is something to it. I concieved my DD when my energy was neutral to Boy and my DH in neutral. The swaying methods outlined here take moon into effect among other things but not the biorhythms. Is it because there is no study done/found on this part?

From my personal experience I feel that when I am in BOY energy my body responds differently. I get preseed quality EWCM and want to BD more. Generally have a positive attitude towards everything and kind of have a happy go lucky feeling. But I only have 2 of this kind of times this whole year , and one of it is gone already. Now I can attempt in neutral to BOY energy levels. But I do want to create that happy go lucky feeling. I am not sure about girl time since I am not giving much attention to it.

May be I am rambling but hoping to find someone with similar experiences.

*******************************

I haven't experienced this but it sounds interesting! So would having a negative attitude and sadness mean girl energy? For some reason I always think I should conceive when I'm optimistic and high energy to have a girl?? Don't ask me why ... no reason.

*******************************

Very interesting stuff. Do you have any article or links you can share with us for further reading on this...... Very intriguing for sure.

*******************************

i'm interested in learning about biorhythms. is there a site i can use to check out DH's & my energy readings?

*******************************

http://www.whitestranger.com/biorhythms_for_free.htm

Physical line +ve and emotional line -ve - BOY
Emotional line +ve and physical line -ve - GIRL
Both Positive - Leans to BOY
Both Negative - Leans to GIRL
Let me know what you find out for your past pregnancies.

*******************************

ok for DD #1 the emotional line was the highest (new moon) DH had everything in the highest part.
for DD#2 both the emotional & physical lines were lowest (full moon) DH had physical line being the highest. emotional line was also high.

*******************************

worked for 2 of my 3. :) thanks.

No comments: