Friday, June 27, 2008

What Your Biorhythm Chart Tells You

This chart is not an all out answer to all problems or decision making.. neither is it a prediction tool. It can just guide you to make the best out of your day.

The moon has pull over the tides which causes the water to shape around the earth in an oval fashion (wherein the highest tide is towards the moon). This takes on a cycle as the moon itself rotates around the planet Earth. Our planet comprises of mostly water, and so a majority of Earth’s inhabitants are also affected by the moon’s gravity tug. Tradition says that women follow this cycle too.. that’s why women get their monthly periods. This is just one aspect.. on a larger scale, its called Biorhythm.

Biorhythm are cycles of the fundamental aspects of life–emotional, physical and mental. There is also the secondary cycle which is not so popular. This involve the mastery, passion and wisdom.
My thoughts appear so cloudly recently that I have been experiencing insomnia and extreme sadness every night. I get so bothered about a lot of things, and I tend to mix my emotions with my thoughts (in which, for me, they should be two different things). I check on my widget and it reports that the emotional and physical aspects are at the lowest point on the 27th. This means that I haven’t faced the worst of the emotional and physical negativity yet. Although this is the case, I firmly believe that the chart is correct, since I am most productive lately to write more posts.

I believe in this cycle at 80% of the time, since the other things happen by luck or by choice. But the key concept is that knowing your biorhythm, you can at least postpone immensely important decisions at a point wherein you are at the peak of intellectual and/or wisdom cycle. Maybe monitoring your chart can also make you understand the way you react to different scenarios over different periods of time. I think that this tells a big thing about how a person can sometimes be predictable or vice versa.

Who knows, if you just pay attention, you might actually be able to hold your tongue when in a fight if you’re aware of what your biorhythm chart tells you. It can save you time thinking about if spending, or even a confrontation would be best at this time. It can actually guide you up to a certain point.. but of course it can’t really predict what will happen to you since only you can make a decision about how to live your life.

No comments: